Asia Cup 2022 – Pakistan Cricket Team Salaries: It’s time for Annual Pay hike for the Pakistan Cricket team players. Just ahead…
Asia Cup 2022 – Pakistan Cricket Team Salaries: It’s time for Annual Pay hike for the Pakistan Cricket team players. Just ahead of MEGA-CLASH vs India in Asia Cup cricket, the Pakistan Cricket Board has offered new central contracts to the Pakistan players. After some debate Babar Azam, Mohammed Rizwan, Shaheen Afridi and all other players have agreed to the contracts before flying to Netherlands.
New Central Contracts for Pakistan Cricket Team
- PCB has offered NEW Central Contracts to the players.
- The contract offer is 10% more than what it was given last year
- PCB has offered contracts to 33 cricketers in Pakistan.
- All players will receive match fees of Rs. 838,530 PKR (approx. US$3800) for a Test / vis a vis Rs762,300 last year
- Rs. 515,696 PKR for an ODI (approx. US$2300)- vis a vis Rs468,815 in the last contract.
- PKR 372,075 (approx. US$1700) for a T20I.
- The retainer for a top Pakistan red-ball contract is PKR 1,050,000 per month (approx. US$4700) and PKR 950,000 (approx. US$4300) for a corresponding white-ball contract.
IND vs ZIM LIVE: Deepak Chahar prepares at Chennai ahead of India return,…
Asia Cup 2022: Pakistan cricket team salaries increase before Asia CUP clash vs India, check how much Babar Azam’s team will earn in new CENTRAL CONTRACTS: Check OUT
Players set for Bumper Rewards
Ahead of the Asia Cup T20, the details of the central contract were brought into limelight. Recently on June 30, the Pakistan Cricket Board announced men’s central contract lists for 2022-23, which came into effect from July 01, offering a 10% increase in salaries.
For the first time, PCB introduced separate red and white-ball contracts, while four more players were added to the “Emerging Category”. This means a total of 33 players, 13 more than the previous season, have received contracts for the next 12 months.
A player will get Rs372,075 for the T20 clash against India and other teams in the Asia Cup, compared to last season’s Rs338,250. According to a report, a player will also receive Rs838,000 per Test match from Rs762,300. Rs515,000 to play an ODI in comparison to Rs468,815 match fee for the 50-over format.
What are the salient features of the Central Contract from PCB?
- 10% increase in match fees across all formats
- Increase in match fee for non-playing members from 50 per cent to 70 per cent of the overall match fee
- Introduction of a captaincy allowance to compensate the team captain for the additional responsibilities that comes with that role
- Allocation of an amount for current players with the aim to manage and reduce the workload of elite players and to ensure that they are fully fit, ready and fresh whenever they play for Pakistan
Asia Cup 2022: Pakistan cricket team to BUMPER pay-hike before Asia CUP clash vs India, check how much Babar Azam’s team will earn in new CENTRAL CONTRACTS:Check OUT
When is the IND vs PAK Asia Cup 2022 match?
Both India and Pakistan will face off against one another on August 28 in Dubai.
Where will be the Asia Cup 2022 broadcasted?
The Asia Cup 2022 will be broadcasted on the Star Sports Network with Hotstar Live Streaming the tournament.
Schedule for the Super Four stage of Asia cup 2022
B1 vs B2 – Super 4 match – September 3
A1 vs A2 – Super 4 match – September 4
A1 vs B1 – Super 4 match – September 6
A2 vs B2 – Super 4 match – September 7
A1 vs B2 – Super 4 match – September 8
B1 vs A2 – Super 4 match – September 9
Pakistan Squad for Asia Cup T20
Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shahnawaz Dahani, Usman Qadir.