TV BET ACCUMULATOR
and win every week!
How to take part
- Place accumulator bets in TV Games – TVBET.
- Add more selections to your accumulator, get higher odds and bet higher stakes to increase your chances of winning!
- Collect the most points among all the participants, get to the top and win prizes every week!
- 1 place: 3,000 points
- 2 place: 2,000 points
- 3 place: 1,500 points
- 4 place: 1,250 points
- 5 place: 1,000 points
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this promotion, you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of this offer.
- This offer is available from 00:00 on 25.02.2019 and will remain valid for an indefinite period of time.
- Only registered customers can take part in this offer.
- This offer includes only accumulator bets of 3 or more selections with a minimum stake of 102 INR..
- For each winning bet, customers will be awarded points, which are calculated using the following formula: (the number of events included in an accumulator bet * overall odds) + stake amount /100.
- Only the winning accumulator which has earned the most points will be counted for each customer.
- Customers can place an unlimited number of bets.
- Points for bets which meet the offer requirements are calculated and the results are announced on the offer page every Monday at 00:00 (UTC+3).
- Only bets made with real money will be included in this offer.
- We reserve the right to change the rules of the tournament, to suspend or to cancel the tournament at any time.
- 1xBet reserves the right to review customers’ transaction records and logs for any reason. If, upon review, it appears that a customer is using strategies which 1xBet, at its discretion, deems to be unfair, 1xBet reserves the right to withdraw the customer’s right to participate in the promotion.
- The customer must provide ID documents, when necessary, to validate their identity (KYC). Failure to produce these documents if requested by 1xBet will result in the bonus and any winnings being forfeited.
- If 1xBet believes itself to be the victim of fraud or money laundering, then the Company has the right to close the customer’s account and freeze the remaining balance.